This ad is expired.
Advisor - Talent Acquisition
Advises individuals and provides guidance services regarding routine to complex issues in assigned area. Work is performed under general supervision in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Every day you will:
- Work with Talent Acquisition area to facilitate the use of Applicant Tracking System for University users and applicants.
- Assist departments with posting available vacancies internally and externally.
- Interact with departmental contacts to analyze, troubleshoot, and correct issues on potential job postings.
- Assists applicants with submission questions and issues through email correspondence, phone conversations, and in person.
- Organize simultaneous projects and timelines, effectively.
- Gather information to report to management on multiple assignments with acceptable timeframes.
High school graduation or the equivalent plus five (5) years progressively responsible experience in a related area. Additional job related education may substitute for required experience on a year for year basis.
To thrive in this role, you must
- Be Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Have problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Comply with all federal and state laws and regulations and TTU policies and procedures.
- Have the ability to provide excellent customer service while assisting the campus community and applicants.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-d4c58f1b9da2834486c16a4f8e43fb81