This ad is expired.
Area Senior Advisor/Recruiter - DFW
Dallas / Ft. Worth
EDUC Administration General
Advises individuals and provides guidance services regarding routine to complex issues in assigned area. Work is performed under general supervision in accordance with established policies and procedures. This title will require an extended, descriptive title.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with community colleges, including but not limited to establishing relationships with faculty, administrators and staff related to the AAT and articulation of courses.
- Develop and implement comprehensive recruitment and retention strategies that align with TTUs enrollment goals. Utilize digital platforms and social media to enhance recruitment efforts.
- Provide advising to students offering guidance on university & program requirements, admission, course registration, graduation, and other non-academic needs.
- Conduct orientation and recruiting sessions, highlight the benefits of TTUs programs at community college and other university sponsored events. Prioritize visits to AAT, Ready Set Teach, TAFE and CTE programs.
- Maintain student records, update records as required in a timely and accurate manner. Utilize student recruitment database.
- Manage recruitment and marketing materials to accurately reflect all programs.
- Collaborate with TTU offices to address student needs, including but not limited to financial aid, scholarships, foundations and admissions.
- Utilize data analysis to assess the success of recruitment strategies, identify trends and make adjustments as needed based on data.
Bachelor's degree plus two (2) years related experience; OR a combination of education and/or progressively responsible related experience to equal six (6) years.
- Position may require supervision of a student recruiter and student ambassadors.
- Strong organizational skills, strong communication skills, strong customer service skills, knowledge of university requirements for degree plans and auditing, strong writing skills, ability to work with a team, ability to work alone, ability to make effective decisions.
- Positive attitude, deductive reasoning skills.
- Previous work with college level students, use of social media, use of technology for communication and record keeping.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-3b95a704035de7418ade957114f74bab